Hyde Energy Limited is committed to conducting our business in a manner that will ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers, and contractors as well as protect our facilities and the environment in which we operate. At Hyde Energy Limited, we are committed to:
- Eliminating accidents and environmental incidents
- Protecting employees in the workplace from recognized hazards likely to cause death, injury or illness
- Providing competent staff and equipment to support health, safety, and environmental programs
- Educating and training employees in safe work practices and require that they strictly adhere to safety rules and procedures.
- Ensuring contractors are aware of our HSE policy and require that they comply with applicable HSE procedures and regulations
- Complying with laws regulating employees’ Health, facility safety, environmental protection and waste management
- Assessing HSE performance through regular monitoring and auditing of the workplace to ensure safe work practices/conditions are in place.
Our commitment to Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) is an integral part of our business and achieving a high standard of safety performance in all our operations is essential to our growth and long-term success.